Let the Blogging Begin!

Hello, and welcome to my newest adventure: a photography blog! I figured that it was finally time to stop fooling around and dedicate an official space to my obsession. As my passion for taking pictures has grown over the past few years, so has the size of my camera, the amount of equipment that I now haul around from shoot to shoot, and the sheer volume of pictures that I faithfully catalogue. It's amazing how that happens.

I have been so deeply honored in recent months to be getting so many referrals. A big thank-you goes out to those of you who been so supportive - and especially to those who have been telling your friends & family about me! Why would I ever need to advertise when I have friends like you? :)

So, without further adieu, let the blogging & photo sharing begin. I hope that you'll like what I've been working on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment