Krohn Conservatory: Butterfly Show

The Butterfly Show at the Krohn Conservatory was just fantastic.  I highly recommend it to anyone who is in Cincinnati area!  I think I may even go back on my day off.  It runs until June 20th and is open daily from 10am-5pm.  You can even print a coupon here.

He may look more like a moth, but when this guy opened his wings, there was the most beautiful electric shade of blue inside.  Tricky.



The smell of the flowers when you walked in was almost intoxicating.



And the dainty butterflies, well, their beauty speaks for itself.



I know I posted this one before, but I'm in love with the colors.  So, you get to see it again!



I think that my niece, Mackenzie, may have found a new favorite bug.



I find the unusual angle of this one is interesting.





This was a stare-down between the butterfly and my camera lens.  Do you see this little guy's eye?



Some artsy plants in the greenhouse...  I didn't want them to feel left out.



No trip to the Conservatory is complete without a shot of the waterfall.  It is a very peaceful spot.


I may visit the butterflies again next week on my day off.  Hopefully this wasn't too boring, because I'll probably post more pictures of bugs next week, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment