Baby Charlie is 9 months Old!

If this little guy looks familiar to you, then great!  You've been paying close attention to my blog.  I've taken pictures of him twice before: once as a newborn, and again when he was 3 months old.  And now that he's 9 months old, I'm realizing how quickly he has changed in such a short period of time.

For this shoot, his parents (who are wonderful friends of mine!) and I first went out to lunch, and then wandered over to a nearby park.  As usual, Charlie was so good-natured and smiled for my camera like a pro.  He's getting good at this. :)



This was my very first shot of the day.  And I love it because he looks so chill here.  
"Hey camera lady, what's up."  --Charlie

Here come those teeth.

What an adorable family, seriously!  


This is probably my favorite photo of the day.  A very non-traditional family portrait :)






I take everyone to this bridge... it's one of my favorite spots.  

He's such a happy little guy!!  Or, maybe I just look really silly...?

I love the little fish on his rear-end.

My mom is FUNNY!
Mmmm... feels so good on the gums.

Flying-high!

Can't you just feel the little tingle of magic being shared between this mom and her son?


Thank you Madeline and Pat for letting me take your pictures again!  It's always a pleasure :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment