The T. Family Session

The T. Family met me back in July for a portrait session at Sharon Woods.  It was starting to get rather hot & muggy that morning, but the entire family were troopers and I think we got some great shots.  Their kids were absolutely adorable... prepare yourself for some pigtail and dimple action!

We started with a few of the family...

How cute is this little peanut?

And this little guy was entirely sweet and such a polite big brother.





Hugs for mommy!
This was one of my favorite shots of the day.

We didn't even coach him to put his arm around her... how great is that?!

And with this face, it was time to go!  (maybe one of the best expressions I've ever captured!!)  
 She was totally bored with my photo shoot. :)  
Thanks again for driving so far to meet with me.  I hope you enjoy your photos - and the rest of your summer!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment