The R. Family Mini-Session {Family Photographer, Cincinnati, OH}

These three are some of my dearest friends.  I went to college with Madeline and she has been one of my best friends ever since.  Our husbands have become good friends over the years and we both now have little boys, who will hopefully someday be good buddies, too.  I've taken photographs of their family several times and it's always fun to get together.  This time was no different!

I hope you enjoy your pictures!  Here are a few of my favorites from our mini-session at Ault Park.

Peekaboo!



I just love these next two.  Stinky feet! :)

This one cracks me up.  ...the things we do to get our kids to smile :)
Saaah-wing!
And after all of that fun at the park, it was time to go home... :)
But not before a quick drink from the water fountain!
Thanks again you three :)  See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment