The B. Family {Family Photographer, Cincinnati, OH}

The B. Family and I met at Ault Park on a sunny Saturday morning in June.  Their little girl, Molly, just turned one and was certainly ready for some fun that morning!  She loved exploring the park's beautiful flower gardens and we had fun chasing her around.  I think we got some beautiful pictures in the process.  Thanks for meeting me so early in morning for our session!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

The B. Family - aren't they cute?

Seriously - WOW!  Look at those beautiful blue eyes.  Amazing!  


So sweet.


saaah-wing!

Her little teeth are adorable!
The face of pure delight :)
Definitely a happy bunch :)
I saved one of my very favorites for last.  Her little eyes just sparkle!

Thanks again!  I hope you enjoyed your first outdoor photo shoot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment