The S. Family {Family Photographer, Cincinnati, OH}

I typically try to arrive to a shoot location early to scope it out and get my creativity flowing.  So, upon arriving to the location for the S. Family shoot, I was shocked to find festival tents, tables and chairs blanketing our location.  Um... not the kind of surprise I needed at 9am!  Fortunately, the said festival did not begin until 2pm that day (the Glendale Wine & Cheese fest -yum!), so there really weren't many people there yet.  

So - we rolled with the punches and made it work!  I think the photos turned out great too.  But honestly, with such a cute family, how could they not? :)

Thanks to the S. Family for being flexible and for meeting me on such a beautiful Saturday morning.  I really enjoyed meeting all of you.  Some of my favorite shots from the session are below.


Our primary focus for the shoot was on the baby... if you couldn't tell :)  Isn't she adorable?!


Love this one below. <3 p="p">






0 comments:

Post a Comment