Happy 2013!!


I'm a little (okay, a LOT!) behind on blogging due to an extremely busy December.  My husband and I bought a house (yipee!) mid-month and started some serious DIY renovation.  Bring on the paint, carpet staples and sawdust.  Combine that with having family in town for the holidays, Christmas shopping/wrapping/parties, baking, and being a mommy to a very active 15-month old... and it makes for a crazy month.  And, I admittedly took some time off from my photog business after the craziest busy season EVER!  Thanks to all of my clients, both old and new, for making 2012 such a huge success.  I owe it all to you.

So - without further adieu, back to blogging!  If you've been waiting to see your pictures featured on the blog, thank you for your patience.  They'll all be posted soon.

Happy New Year to all of my readers! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment