The P. Family | Portrait Session

I'm a little behind on blogging since moving to our new house... actually, a LOT behind!  What can I say, unpacking has taken a priority over my blog!  I'm happy to report however that my office is now set up and I'm back to work!  I've been busy photographing families and newborns during these last few weeks, so stay tuned for some new stuff.

Although I took these before Christmas, I loved them so much that I figured I'd share them with you.  Leah and her daughter were so cute together and we had a good time exploring Macy's downtown and Fountain Square.  Thanks for being such good sports ladies!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session - enjoy!


 I thought these were stunning with her reflection against the marble wall.  Gorgeous!


 My first time photographing anyone on an escalator - pretty fun, huh?



0 comments:

Post a Comment