Baby Anderson | Newborn Session

My very best childhood friend recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  Luckily for me, they asked if I would take some photos of him.  I have to say, I am amazed time and time again by how small a newborn baby is... and having been two weeks early, little Anderson was especially teeny-tiny.  He had the sweetest little toes, little fingers, gurgles and yawns.  I could've just eaten him up!  Newborn sessions are some of my favorite to do - and it's even better when you know the parents personally!

I hope that you enjoy your photos - and this sweet little guy!  I look forward to seeing him grow. :)



Anderson's big sister, Molly, was very curious about the baby.
What a sweet family photo.

I  love the photo below because I really think it captures my friend's personality.  Kisses for mommy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment