Kimble Family - Continued!

Here are a few more of my favorite shots from my session last weekend with the Kimble family.  We managed to do all sorts of fun things at the park... we flew a kite, chased bubbles around in the wind, splashed in a creek and finally played on the playground!  I think that the kids had fun... I know that I did!  


All he needs here is an orange popsicle... I'm loving the orangey-sherbert theme.

I know that I posted this one before, but I it's my absolute favorite of the day... so here it is again!


They had such a great dragon kite!  Very cool.


This little guy was so sweet with his baby sister.  Cute, cute, cute.


I managed to snap these between tummy bounces!


Looking just like her mom, here...


Candid portraiture... this is definitely my style.

Kite time!  Such fantastic colors.


I think that this picture captures the kids' personalities pretty well :)


Mommy & Daddy Kimble :)


Thanks again for spending the morning at the park with me.  Your kids were incredibly cute - and well-behaved, too I should add!  Since we share mutual friends, I really hope we can 'bump' into each other again soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment