Kaelyn: One Year Old!

I love when parents ask me to come back again and again to photograph their children at various milestones.  It's amazing to see how their little ones grow and change; it happens so quickly!  I photographed little Kaelyn back in the summer (you can view her first session here), and since then, she's started walking!  As always, she's a beautiful little girl.

Here are a few photos from the session - enjoy.

This is the dress that she wore on her first birthday!  Cute.
She loved running around on the family's deck.
Then we packed up and headed over to the nearby park where Kaelyn ran straight for the swings.

And then we chased her as she ran around in the leaves.
Mom and Dad caught up with her at one point...
And then she was off again!
What a sweetie!


Thanks again to the M. Famiy for meeting me so early in the morning!  I hope that you enjoy the photos of your growing baby girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment