The G Family! {Family Photographer, Cincinnati, Ohio}

I can hardly believe it, but this was the third time that I have photographed little Clara and her family.  This past year has just flown by!  I've really enjoyed all of our sessions and this one was no different.

{Click HERE to see Clara's newborn session.  Click HERE to see her 3 month pictures!}

The G. Family is so genuine and friendly; I think our families could easily be friends :)  Plus, I know her sister, and it turns out that she knows my brother... so maybe it's a weird kismet thing after all.  Okay, I digress.

So back to the pictures - little Clara is such a darling and happy little girl.  She fed me smiles and giggles all night and we barely had to work for them!  She's easy to photograph, which this photographer always appreciates. :)  Here are a few of my favorites from the evening.

She's on the move these days!
 Gonna get me!

Check out those eyelashes.  
This little lady has an arsenal of cute expressions.  Her pouty lip is one of my favorites.
I love her eyes in the picture below.  Stunning!


So I saved my absolute FAVORITE picture for last.  Let's submit it for the cover of a baby book, please!!! Look at those little teeth!  Oh my goodness.  Priceless. 
Thanks for everything guys!  It was a pleasure as always :)  Enjoy your summer with this cutie!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment