Look Who's One! (Family Photographer, Cincinnati, OH)

After 3 weeks of rain-outs and rescheduling, I was finally able to meet the F. Family at Sharon Woods on a beautiful spring evening.  The boys played with trains, got some exercise on the bridges and girls got to play dress-up with hats and boas.  Little Abby just turned one, so we made sure to get some cute ones of her in her birthday hat, too.

I really enjoyed meeting your sweet family!  I hope you enjoy your pictures.  A few of my favorites are below.

Hey there birthday girl!
A little love from Momma.

So sweet.

Daddy time!
My favorite of the night below.

To understand just how high little Brayden is, first consider that his daddy is well over 6 feet tall...
I loved this idea with the letters!  So cute.



My thanks again to the Fitz Family. :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment