The Kirk Family

I met the Kirk Family at Sharon Woods several weeks ago where we threw around a football, played in the leaves and generally just enjoyed the beautiful fall weather.  They are such a sweet family and I think it really shines through in the photographs.  Here's a brief sample of some of the pictures I captured that day!
I'm starting off this post with my favorite picture from the day.  Love this little guy!
The fam. :)
Who's ready for some football?


I love this time of year.  Fall is in the air!

A little tickling always makes for some cute shots.




We've had such a dry summer that they were actually able to sit in this creek bed!
I absolutely love these next two.  They were some of the very last pictures of the day.

Thanks so much for spending your afternoon with me.  I had a lot of fun and I hope you did, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment