A Labor of Love

I recently took a break from shooting babies & families to do something quite different.  Becky's mother is a skilled seamstress and has smocked and hand-embellished a dress each year for every granddaughter in her family.  When Becky contacted me, she asked that I photograph the dresses so that her and her sisters could present their mother with a beautiful keepsake for her birthday.  I'm so glad that I was able to be part of this project!  The dresses are truly pieces of artwork - see for yourself.


The hand stitched detailed work was beautiful.
She had even done a few dainty little baby bonnets... how cute are these?!





Thanks again for inviting me to take part in this special project.  I hope that your mom cherishes this birthday present always.



0 comments:

Post a Comment