The M. Family {Family Photographer, Cincinnati, OH}

The M. Family and I actually met twice in order to capture the shots below.  Their little girl, Evie, wasn't really feeling herself at our first meeting, so after taking a few pictures, we just decided to reschedule for another day.  Fortunately, she was as happy as a clam for meeting #2, which made for some really cute shots.  We had a lot of fun playing at the park! :)

I've posted some of my favorites below - enjoy!

I love, love, LOVE these balloon shots.  Did I mention how much I love them? :) Stellar idea, Megan!

I love that she's sticking out her tongue.  Cutie!

I'm totally stealing this idea for my son's 1st birthday party!
Little Evie was on the GO! 
Just the girls :)
Taking a break - photo shoots are exhausting work!


I saved this little gem for last - it was one of my favorites from the session.  Bubble girl! :)

Thanks again M. Family!  I had a lot of fun capturing these moments for you :)  Enjoy the rest of your summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly, I LOVE these photos!!! It's going to be difficult to decide which ones to frame because they are all so cute. I'd have to agree with you though, the bubble one may be my favorite! Thanks again for rescheduling with us. It was great catching up. We'll definitely book with you again :)

Megan

Post a Comment